Sunday, April 20, 2008

Random Hannah Pictures

I know it seems like all I ever post about is Hannah, but she's my life so this is what you get. Spring has come to Cleveland so we've been able to get out and enjoy the nice weather. Can I just say how much I have missed the sun? The last couple of weeks we have had several days in the high 60's and up to mid 70's! I have been in heaven! Hannah has really enjoyed being able to go outside too. I think I may have created a monster with this because now she expects to go to the park or as she calls it see-see (meaning swing-swing, obviously she loves to swing) every day. We have made it most days and the days we don't go outside for a little while are tough. How did we survive staying home all winter? And what is she going to do when we have our new baby and we don't go out much for a little bit? It is going to be lots of fun! Anyway, here are the pictures:

See-See



Going down the "si"



After we went to the park on Friday it was really hot! The park doesn't have any shade so Hannah and I were roasting. Hannah is a pretty warm kid and I am 7 months pregnant which makes me VERY warm so I thought we'd better invest in some popsicles. I think this may have been Hannah's first popsicle as is obvious by the following picture:

Which end am I supposed to be eating?

Yum!


We have a little babysitting group that we do. We have 4 couples and each take 1 Friday a month to watch the kiddies (3 boys and Hannah, all around the same age) for 2 hours and then we get to go out the other 3 Fridays-It's awesome! So while Hannah was at babysitting group a couple of weeks ago she got....HER FIRST KISS! Apparently Stetson kisses on the second wagon date.



The love birds


Oh, on a side note: My little sister, Andrea, and her husband, Barrett, had their first baby yesterday morning. Anna Kay Gibson was born at 3:30 am and weighed 8 lbs 4 oz (almost 2 lbs heaver than Hannah!) and was 19 1/2 inches long. She has the cutest chubby cheeks! Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you.



The proud Mama



Look at the chubby cheeks! Don't you just want to kiss them?

8 People who care:

LafeNLacy said...

That's our little Casanova! We had a great time watching Hannah that night. And I can't wait for park time this week... and getting dizzy while the kids "see-see."

Kristin said...

Isn't this weather great! I'm crossing my fingers it stays that way. Hannah's first kiss, how precious :)

Elise said...

Wow Stetson, going for the open mouth kiss already! Slow down tiger! Those were really cute pictures! Your sister's baby is a cutie too!

Rachel said...

Cute pics! My faves are the kissing ones and the popsicle backwards one. YOu may need to join a new date group if Hannah keeps up the kissing:)

Summer said...

Your Hannah hes grown up so much! Look at all he hair! She's adorable! No wonder the boys can't resist her!!! Great pictures!

Nachelle said...

Hi guys! We just found your blog, it is fun to see your little girl and congrats on #2, so exciting! It looks like you guys are staying really busy! Check out our blog if you want to, we just wanted to say hi
www.jayandnachelle.blogspot.com

Nachelle said...

Hi there again, I know it was so fun to find your blog. We found it in a round about way, Tiffany found Westons and then found ours so we linked to Aaron's through Tiff's and then on from there...love the blogging world. It has been at least 3 years since we have seen or heard from anyone, so it is fun to see everyone with their families. So fun you are expecting girl #2, now is Myah with a long I sound or long ee sound? Our little girl is like Meeya. We spelled it Miya cuz it came from my maiden name, but poor girl already already gets her name pronounced wrong. I love all your names though. Anyway, it will be fun to stay in touch via the blog world!

Kim and Sean said...

That picture of the Kiss is hilarious! Wow that one will be blackmail down the road. What fun. I love the name Myah by the way. That is super cute!! How is everything with the pregnancy are you doing okay? Take care. Kim