Sunday, April 5, 2009

Long overdue pictures

So since I didn't blog for 2 months I have some pictures to catch up on. I'll just chose my favorites of the last 2 months. Enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 People who care:

Andrea said...

Yay for pictures! I can't believe how big Myah is! She has the roundest little face! Anna is getting really thin since she started crawling so she's not a chunk anymore. BTW I look at your blog all the time, but lately there hasn't been much to look at! Thanks for the update! Love you and miss you!

Andrea said...

Sorry about the comments on my blog, I didn't realize that I had it set to moderate them on posts older than 14 days. Yes, I have been a bit of a slacker at posting lately but I will update soon. I'm hoping we can try and buy tickets to Cleveland soon, but we might have to wait a couple of weeks until Barrett has worked a little more. Love you!

Seth and Emily said...

Hey Miriam, I hope it's ok, I'm adding you to my blog list. Have a great week!

kristi said...

Your girls are really cute. Wish I could see them (and you) in real life!

Rachel said...

The girls are getting cuter everyday! I love the pictures of you and Damon at the Dental Formal! Very cute!

Elise said...

We need an update Popes! How was the cross country drive?! Miss you guys!