Friday, August 21, 2009

Death by Pictures

As promised here are the bunches of pictures I've taken since May. I think I'll forgo posting Damon's graduation pictures right now and save them for their very own special post. Ok, here for your viewing pleasure, death by pictures...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Summer 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 People who care:

betsey said...

I like your hair Miriam! It looks really great! The kids are absolutely adorable. Myah is just getting so big. I can't believe how dirty she got camping. We are taking Nora to the ward campout this week. I'm a little nervous! Miss you guys!

Rachel said...

You guys have had a fun and busy summer! Myah looks so grown up in those pics. The ladybug cake is really cute, not pathetic! Hope everything is going well for you guys.

Josh and Amanda said...

It looks like you have been having fun! Your girls are so cute!

LafeNLacy said...

Hooray for more pictures! Stetson loved getting to see pictures of "Nanna" -- especially the cowgirl ones, of course. It looks like you're doing great; I'm so glad. But we sure miss you here!!

Andrea said...

Yay for updates! I didn't think Hannah looked that much like you until I saw some of these pictures, especially the ones where she's making cheezy faces. She looks just like you when you were little! ha ha

The Roderick Family said...

I am so glad to see you are back to blogging. I am jelous w had the chance to go to Nauvoo. I miss it so much. I loved going there as a kid.