Saturday, October 17, 2009

Silly Girl


Just have to record something funny Hannah just said. She was drawing and wanted me to trace her hands. Then she put her head down on the paper and said "Draw my face." Pretty funny. I tried to explain that tracing her face might not work out so well. :)

4 People who care:

Carissa Poyfair said...

She is really funny. I think kids say the funniest things sometimes and the best thing to do is write them down before you forge them! She looks so big now! She looks different from the last time I saw you guys. So, how did the face tracing turn out?

Rachel said...

That's funny! I think it would probably turn out looking like a weird blob. Probably not what she had in mind:)

Andrea said...

Ha ha leave it to Hannah! That is a good one! Way to write it down!

Anna @Only Pennies in My Pocket said...

hey miriam! i haven't checked blogs in a long while....love your beautiful family picture! your girls are darling. tried to contact both tony and rachel today since i haven't heard from either in a long time. do you know how things are going????