Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween?

We went to our Ward Halloween party last night (can you guess who we went as?) and Hannah had already had it before we got there. She wasn't thrilled about me trying to make her keep her lion mane on and as you can see from the picture she wasn't really having a happy Halloween. I was in charge of helping the kids make tootsie-pop ghosts so she hung out with Daddy during the party. I think all she did was walk around and try and beg food off of people. We do feed her, I swear!












Hannah was much happier wearing her costume at our little playgroup on Thursday. All of the kids were being some type of animal for Halloween so we had them all dress up. They were pretty cute but didn't hold very still for pictures (imagine that!)


I am Lion hear me ROAR!!!
I don't think we'll put Hannah through wearing the costume again and just stay home tonight. Maybe we'll skip the trick-or-treaters since we'll run out of candy in about 10 min. anyway.

2 People who care:

KTLADY said...

Miriam!! I was so happy that you found me! Wow! Nathan and I sure miss you guys. We haven't even met little Hannah yet. She is absolutely adorable, and I can't believe she is already so big. What a cutie pie. I am glad that we can be in touch now. We hope life is treating you well out there in Ohio. I'm sure Nathan wishes he could watch sports with Damon more often. He doesn't get quite enough enthusiasm from me. Do Paul and Kim have a blog too? If you talk to them, you should have Kim get one started since their bambino is coming soon! Or would it be Bambina for a girl! Thanks for the note. Love, Katie

Carissa Poyfair said...

Hey Miriam! I found your blog on Elise's site. Glad to see you had fun at the Halloween party- we were all a little too tired to try and come out. Anyway, Hannah is way too cute.