Thursday, July 24, 2008

More pictures please!

The Grandparents are asking for more pictures. Since I can't get enough of my beautiful girls I am happy to oblige! For those of you who don't really care to see tons of pictures (mostly of Myah) please skip this post and check back next week for something different...like more pictures maybe! Oh, and sorry for the lack of comments on your blogs, I've read them, just haven't had the time to comment on them all.

Cuddling with mom. I hope this baby stays cuddly because Hannah certainly is not a cuddly kid!



Sorry for the blurry picture. This is me with 2 kids! Yikes! Yes, this is why my mom came to stay for a week. Just think what I would have been like without her! Please note that although both girls are screaming I am not crying...I am laughing.


I'm so sad this one is blurry too...I just think Hannah's face is classic!


Myah actually awake and smiling (She usually only smiles in her sleep)


Love this face and the bow. Such a cutie!




We all went to the Zoo on Monday and this is how Myah spent her time...asleep! I think she slept the entire time. Maybe we'll try it again when she can see more than 8 inches of blur away.




Hanging out with Daddy




My mom came for a week to help out, and what a help she was. I don't know if Hannah has had so much attention in her life. Now she's back to being stuck with her boring mom. Myah with Grammy. I don't know how we'll make it without her! We miss you Grammy!




Spending some quality time with Dad.

9 People who care:

Jon and Caprice said...

I can't believe how much Myah looks like Damon! Her eyes are a lot like Hannah also. I love seeing your pictures. You look so gorgeous and happy. I can't wait for our little ones to be friends like Dean and Hannah. :-)

Dal and Nat said...

So cute! I can't believe how quickly they change. She is adorable.

Lacy said...

I just love her hair, so lucky you have one with a head of hair.

Rachel said...

Miriam, your girls are beautiful! I love the pic of you laughing while they are both screaming, way to stay calm! I am so impressed you have already ventured out to public places like the zoo with two kids! Impressive! Seriously that picture of Myah with the giant bow is priceless. I can't wait to see her in person.

Mary said...

Oh my goodness, she's beautiful! Congratulations! She looks just like her daddy!

B-Hams said...

You look so fantastic! I can't believe you just had a baby! She is so cute I love it! Myah and Emersyn are going to be such great friends! She is one beautiful baby! I love the fat rolls so cute!

Haley said...

She is definitely Damon's girl! Loving the dark hair (I'm a little bias)!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Holy cow, I thought I'd commented already. Anyway, can I please look as good as you after I have a baby? Seriously, you look amazing and energized. I don't think I remember the first month after Jack was born. Myah is seriously so cute. I love her dark eyes and all that hair! Bring on the piggy tails! You really have beautiful kids!

Elise said...

What great pictures, especially the blurry ones! Myah is growing up so much she's such a cutie! And you look absoutely amazing! Keep the pictures coming, the grandparents aren't the only ones who like them :)