Monday, July 14, 2008

What could we do?

Since Myah and I couldn't go to church yesterday and since Myah was awake and alert and happy what else could we do except...


Have a Photo Shoot!

Here are the results:














Myah has been such a sweet little thing so far. Can you tell we love her and think she's beautiful?
Thanks to everyone who have helped out so much since she was born, we couldn't have done it without you!

14 People who care:

Jess said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe all that hair! Congrats!! Hope you guys are doing well! I hope you are getting some sleep! She is so cute!

Rachel said...

What cute pictures! I love that little outfit. They are so fun when they are so tiny. I want to hear the female version of the delivery sometime:)

B-Hams said...

So cute! She looks so much like her dad!

Summer said...

I love new baby photo shoots! Wow! Her hair is SO dark! I love it!

Lacy said...

Wow that girl has a head of hair! Carly had that outfit too, I loved it! Its crazy how each baby is different, Carly was not like that at a week old. Not even at 5 weeks which would be the equivalant with her adjusted age. Myah sure is cute though!

Josh and Amanda said...

Myah is so cute! You will have lots of fun with all of her hair! I am glad that things went well with her delivery. I am very impressed that you have blogged so much since she has been born. Very impressive!

Nachelle said...

Oh Congratulations!!! So exciting and she is so cute, I love the chubby face and all that hair, woah! Too fun, enjoy and I hope you are recovering good, I hate recovery, I would have the baby 10 times if I didn't have to recover after :)

Warnick Family said...

Congrats, MIriam! Myah is an absolute doll! And, I can't believe all that dark hair! I can't wait til I get to meet her in person! Hope everything continues to go good and let's talk soon...I want to hear more about this water birth :)
Love ya--Cara

Kim and Sean said...

Congrats Miriam, I am exicted for you! 2 wow that would be a handful for me. I love her hair, totally jealous because none of my kids will ever come out like that. So exicting. Glad to hear that everything went well and that she is finally here! Congrats again. Kim

Andrea said...

Myah is a cutie! We're glad she made it here safely! Sorry about the comment on her name...I really like it now. I guess I just had to get used to it. Love you lots!

Carrie Anne said...

congratulations! she is darling-i hope you are adjusting well. hannah is so cute w/ her!:)

Kristin said...

So cute! Can't wait to meet her in person!

ClevelandRocks said...

Congratulations! Myah is so cute--I love her beautiful hair! It looks like Hannah is donig well, too:)
-telitha

Harper said...

CONGRATULATIONS, MIRIAM! :)

She is beautiful! :)