Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Autumn in Cleveland

As many of my friends have mentioned, Autumn is a beautiful time of year in Cleveland. It is one of the things that I am really going to miss when we move. Last week we had gorgeous weather with temperatures in the high 60's and low 70's. It was so nice to go outside to play in short sleeves and no coats for probably the last time this year. Oh, I am not ready for winter yet. I tried to get some pictures of Hannah and Myah in the beautiful leaves, but as usual Hannah did not cooperate. These are the best that I got.

Throwing the leaves in the air.
Going down the slide. She has finally gotten to the point where she'll go down without me holding her hand.
Myah's first time in the swing. I'm not sure how much she liked it. She wouldn't smile at me, but she didn't cry either. I think she was tired and just kind of stared off into space.


Doesn't she have the cutest, wildest hair? She's so cute and chubby! On a side note: She went to the Dr. yesterday for her 4 month check up and she weighs 16 1/2 lbs! She's so big!


Hannah loves to swing. I think she's going to have a hard time this winter when she won't be able to swing.

Hannah seems so grown up to us nowadays. She is quite the conversationalist and loves to sing and dance. She makes up her own songs or sings some of her favorite church songs including "Booka amee tories" (Book of Mormon Stories) and Child of God. Every day she surprises us with something that she says. She's been repeating us a lot lately so we have to really watch what we say. This week I've heard her say "Oh man!" when she dropped something as well as "Shoot!" Good thing those are about as bad as they get. She also walked up to Damon yesterday and said, "Fowow me! Come on!"
We love our girls and can't believe how quickly they're growing. We're trying to enjoy them as much as we can while they still like us! :)

1 People who care:

Emily said...

I'm jealous of your fall leaves.

Easton is the same way with the slide. He just barely decided it was fun and can do it without me now. I'm so glad.

I love Myah in the swing. She is so cute and that hair just cracks me up!