Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures taken almost 2 weeks ago. This was the first time we have had formal family pictures taken instead of everyone-jump-on-the-couch-and-we'll-snap-a-picture family pictures. Hannah wasn't cooperating very much and Myah was tired so they didn't turn out awesome (no fault of the photographer, Ashlee, she did an awesome job!!!) but we did get some cute ones. I didn't even think about the background being black when I dressed us all so it is kinda hard to see, oh well. Next time I'll know!















Thanks Ashlee, it was a lot of fun and you did a great job (especially with what you had to work with!)

6 People who care:

Carissa Poyfair said...

Hoe cute! Hannah is getting so big, she looks like a little girl now! And I love Myah's little cheeks, they remind me of Jack. Hope you are doing well with this gross weather!

Nachelle said...

Very cute and fun family pics, Myah is getting so big!

B-Hams said...

So so cute, can they get any cutier! Mya is so big now how much does she weigh? Hope you had a good turkey day!

Harper said...

Those pictures are adorable! :)

Elise said...

I think your pictures look great! If everyone smiled perfectly then they wouldn't look natural and sometimes I think those "real" ones are the cutest (that's what I tell myself anyway because we always have a terrible time getting any good faces, Bren included.) Did you get them done here?
How was DC? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

Rachel said...

How cute! Getting nice pictures is fun! I got some for Calvin and it was a blast! Happy Holidays!