Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Damon!

Today is Damon's 29th birthday! I can't believe it! We met when he was 22, started dating when he was 23, and got married when he was 24. Last night we reminisced for over an hour (does anyone else get chatty at bedtime or is it just me?) about the fun times we've had together. I love doing this. I love hearing what he thought about an experience and it is usually way different than what I thought he was thinking at the time. So this is my honey's last year in the 20's. I guess we'd better make it a good one!

Pictures of my birthday boy!


Eating his green eggs for breakfast (he looks a little sleepy huh?) Being born on St. Patrick's Day with a last name like Pope it seems that he should have been destined to be Catholic.




With Hannah as he's getting ready to go to school this morning




At the Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie, HI last May. He got to be a drummer at the Tongan Village and got that fancy headpiece for his sweet skills.



Getting ready to go down to the Cave of the Winds at Niagara Falls last July.



With Hannah at Niagara Falls, July 2007


Indian's game, August 2007



As the Scarecrow with Dorthy and the (not so cowardly, but grumpy) lion. October 2007


The Student Dr. side of Damon in the Dominican Republic. (For more about his trip see previous posts.)

Damon, I love you so much and am so grateful to be your wife. You are such a great husband and father. Thanks for all that you do for our little family. You've worked so hard to get where you are now and I couldn't be prouder of you. You complete me and I love you with all of my heart. Luv, your girls.

5 People who care:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Damon! Love the Oregon shirt he's sporting at Niagra falls! What a rad day to be born on...St. Patrick's Day! Hope it's a good one!!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Happy Birthday Damon! You are way luckier than Adam on his birthday- he never gets breakfast from me! Hope you had a happy one! (And I'm loving the "destined to be Catholic" comment)

Rachel said...

What cute pics! Happy birthday to Damon. Garrett is turning 30 in Sept and I can't believe fast the time has flown by. BTW, I am totally chatty at bedtime! I love it!

Elise said...

Bren LOVES how I wait until he's kneeling down waiting for me for prayers to start unloading all my thoughts for the day...not really.

Happy Birthday to Damon! I hope it was a good one, did you guys get to go out? We'll watch Hannah for you if you want.

B-Hams said...

I love the birthday hat that is so cute!