Thursday, March 13, 2008

What's in a name?

I saw this post on a friend's blog and thought it would be comical to do, so here it is:

Damon's answers first, mine second.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car)
Cat Mazda / Turtle Mazda

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Oreo / Mint Chocolate Chip Peanut butter

3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name)
D-Pop / M-Pop

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Cheetah / Blue Dog

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Joshua Cottage Grove / Nothing Fresno (I don't have a middle name, but I guess since I got married I took my first initial of my maiden name as my middle name. So I guess the answer could be "A Fresno" but Nothing sounds more dramatic!)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name)
Pop-Da / Pop-Mi

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add "the”)
The Red Fruit Punch / The Purple Water

8. NASCAR NAME:(first names of your grandfathers)
Jack William / Lloyd Merrill

9. AUTHOR NAME: (favorite perfume or cologne, favorite candy)
Swiss Army Twix / Secret Garden Twizlers

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names)
Dale William/ Lyn Dean

That was kinda silly but I'm sure you guys will have some more exciting answers so consider yourself tagged if you want to do this post.

0 People who care: