Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm a little snowball...

Hannah has been going crazy being in the house lately. That is my fault because we just haven't gone anywhere. (I can't wait for some warmer weather!) On Thursday she was just being naughty and I knew it was because she was bored and just going crazy. Well it was a little warmer (40 degrees or so) and the snow was starting to melt so we went outside to play. Hannah doesn't have boots or snow pants so I thought we'd just run around on the covered porch for a little bit. That lasted about 10 min and Hannah wanted to get down and run around. So, I let her. She had a great time walking around in the snow. The snow wasn't very deep because it had been melting all day so she had no trouble walking around. We stayed out for at least 1/2 hour until her nose was red and my ears were cold. When I brought her back in she screamed because she wanted to go back outside (I fixed that with a little hot chocolate!)


Damon loves playing in the snow so when I told him that Hannah and I had been out, he really wanted to take her out and play too. So yesterday after he got home from school Damon bundled Hannah up and took her out. The only problem is that we had gotten quite a bit more snow (it is still snowing by the way. Yuck!) and she had a really hard time walking in it.


This is right after she biffed it. She looks like she's having fun huh?







She looks so cold, but she still screamed when Damon brought her in.


5 People who care:

Emily said...

It's so cute how she's all bundled up! It is so weird to see that much snow. I hope it all goes away soon and the sun comes out for you!

Kim and Sean said...

Looks like lots of fun. I can't believe all the snow. Hopefully it will melt soon for you. Also Congrats on being pregnant. Sorry I am a littl behind. I am excited for you. How are you feeling? Is it a lot different the 2nd time.

Elise said...

okay, those pictures of Hannah are so classic! How cute! You're a good Mom to take her out in the snow, I always wait for Bren. And I loved the picture from the last post of Hannah sitting on her baby, looks like a comfy seat!

Chelsea said...

I hear you on the antsy baby syndrome, Kadin has been doing the same thing lately. Although we probably have gotten out more than you seeing as we don't have the snow! Lucky she likes the snow!

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)