Monday, May 26, 2008

ABC TAG

While I was catching up on my blogs I noticed that someone tagged me. This is one I haven't done so here it goes:

A-Attached or Single?- Attached, in more ways than one at the moment (baby due in 7 weeks)

B-Best Friend?- Damon

C-Cake or Pie?- probably pie, Apple or Lemon Meringue

D-Day of Choice?- Probably Saturday because that is when Damon is home.

E-Essential Item?- I've gotten pretty used to having the Internet and I don't know if I would do without it any more.

F- Favorite color?- blue

G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Worms, but I also love cinnamon bears!

H-Hometown?- Rexburg, Idaho

I-Favorite Indulgence?- Ice cream I guess

J-January or July?- Probably July...except in 90 degree weather with 90 % humidity

K-Kids?- Hannah, 19 months, Myah (probably) -7 weeks.

L-Life isn't complete without?- Family

M-Marriage Date?- April 26, 2003

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 3 sisters

O-Oranges or Apples?- I really like them both

P-Phobia and Fears? It used to be spiders, but I'm trying to be a big girl and outgrow that. I am kind of claustrophobic though.

Q-Quote?- Men take care not to make women weep, for God count's their tears. This is supposed to be attributed to Thomas S. Monson but I don't know if he really said it or not.

R-Reason to smile?- I have a wonderful life! My second baby is due in 7 weeks!

S-Season of choice?- Spring or Fall in Cleveland. They are beautiful here.

T-Tag ten people?- Do ten people read this? Carissa, Elise, Summer A., Misty, Cara, Emily, Jordan, Rachel R., Chelsea, & Kim.

U-Unknown fact about me?- I am really accident prone when it comes to winter sports. I broke my leg while skiing and broke my collar bone (left clavicle for all of you doctors out there) snowboarding.

V-Vegetable?- I like most of them, green beans, corn, salad...etc.

W-Worst habit?- procrastination

Y-Your favorite food?- Mexican food

Z-Zodiac Sign?- Aries

3 People who care:

Emily said...

Hey! You've been gone forever! Glad you guys had a good time on vacation. It's so fun to surprise people, I bet Damon's mom loved that. Hannah is so cute, and so are her little cousins. I love it when the kids scream during pictures.

Good luck in your last 7 weeks!!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Okay, at least for me and probably not you, this pregnancy has gone fast! 7 weeks?! If you need anything let me know!

Elise said...

What a fun tag, I had no idea you were accident prone on the slopes! How's Myah these days? Did you guys survive the crazy zoo on monday? It was a zoo, literally! We need to get together before this baby comes because then I will really never see you, at least for a while. I'll call you!