Friday, June 27, 2008

Baby Celebration

Last Saturday a bunch of my friends and I got together at one of my favorite restaurants, Abuelos, for a little baby celebration. The food was great and the company was better. It was so nice to get out with the girls! I feel so blessed to have such great friends! Besides getting me out of the house these wonderful friends gave me a very generous gift card to Target-one of my favorite stores! I had originally thought about getting a bouncy chair for my little one but because the gift card was so generous (Thanks again everybody!) I'm thinking about getting a pack 'n play of some sort...now I just have to figure out which one. I don't know how many times we've wished that we had one with Hannah. Hopefully this will help solve the crib problem too (Hannah being too little and too crazy a sleeper for a toddler bed yet).


Me and my friends Caprice and Crystal who are due within a month of me. There are a lot of us pregnant around here. For more pics of the pregnant posse check out Crystal's blog.


Thanks again everybody! You are the best!

3 People who care:

Emily said...

Oh so nice of your friends! It's so fun to go out with the girls. I would say get the pak and play...ours is a lifesaver!

Carrie Anne said...

you girls look so cute pregnant! before you know it baby will be here! what a fun night out...you need it before the baby comes! wahoo!:)

Rachel said...

cute! wish I could have been there! I miss all you girls!