Friday, September 26, 2008

Make my day!


I just wanted to post a quick picture of Myah. She smiles all the time now and she just makes my day. She is just so chubby and cute. My perfect one word description of her....Chubalicious! So cute, so chubby, so delicious to kiss and cuddle = Chubalicious!

11 People who care:

Emily said...

No way you're going to be in Rexburg?! I will be there Friday the 10th-Monday the 13th. It would be so fun to see you!

I'll email you my number!

Okay, she is so cute. I love the cheeks and that hair!

Summer said...

She IS chubalicious! She has the most adorable hair to boot! What a cutie!

It was so fun to see you and your cute fam today!!!

Lacy said...

She is so big and so adorable!

Elise said...

I just love Myah! You're right, she is chubalicious! What an adorable smile, I can see how that makes your day, it makes mine and I'm not her mommy.

Warnick Family said...

she is absolutely adorable!! and i saw from "emily" post that you are going to rexburg...when are you going?

Haley said...

Check out her hair, love it!

Andrea said...

She is a chub chub, but what a cutie! Weird though, I think she looks a lot like Anna. Maybe they just have the chubby likeness! Can't wait to see you three soon! Love you!

kristi said...

I LOVE that picture. She is adorable!

Emily said...

Okay I totally forgot that I don't have your email address...I thought I did. So, anyway, I'm here. If you get a chance, email me!!

jolleyrogers1@gmail.com

Rachel said...

What an adorable picture! Chubalicious is the perfect word for it. It was so fun to see you at Jack's birthday. We should have a girl's night sometime.

Rachel said...

look at those cheeks! adorable! i love her little smile! thats so great that you got a picture of it! calvin doesn't cooperate with the camera, he gets too serious and interested in it when i bring it out! funny kid! hope your doing well! miss you guys!