Sunday, November 4, 2007

Daddy's Entertainment

Last night when I was trying to do the dishes Hannah kept trying to unload the dishwasher while I was loading it. So, I asked Damon to entertain her for a little while so I could get them done. I was scrubbing a pot and I turned around to find this view of Hannah.

Yes, Hannah is wearing the laundry basket on her head. It was really funny. I think Damon and I were the ones being entertained and not Hannah. But, she didn't seem to mind. It was really funny watching her walk around with that on her head. For those of you who think this might cause suffocation or is some type of holding your breath exercise, the bag is made of mesh!

She's such a funny little girl. I don't know what we'd do without her!

2 People who care:

Jordan and Danny said...

Hello! I was so excited to see your comment, I didn't know you had a blog. Hannah is soo cute and getting big. I didn't realize she's a year old already! You all look great!

Emily said...

So funny! Dads come up with some good stuff to keep those kids entertained! I love it!