Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm IT AGAIN!

Okay so I must have forgotten to say "NO TOUCHBACKS" when I played tag last time because I got tagged again! Here it goes:

The Rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post the player tags six people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun! (I have also been instructed to do this about my husband.)

Damon:
1. Damon was the soccer team captain and played varsity basketball in high school.
2. Damon was prom king in high school (I'm smiling about that mental picture since I can't get this kid to dance with me!)
3. Damon has wanted to be a dentist since he was a sophomore in high school. What vision!
4. Damon and his flag football team won the BYU-Idaho intramural championship 4 times in a row! Go TEAM HORKLEYS!
5. One of Damon's legs is smaller than the other (his right is smaller) due to a soccer injury as a sophomore in high school.
6. Damon has promised me that sometime (hopefully sooner than later) he will take a Latin dance class with me. I already have the shoes!

Miriam:
1. I love to travel and have been to at least 12 different countries.
2. I lived overseas in Saudi Arabia for 2 years when I was a kid.
3. I'm afraid of large dogs I don't know (and even some small ones) due to scary childhood experiences.
4. I love to dance! I haven't done it in a while, but I love to swing, country dance, ballroom, and Latin dance.
5. I can't make sugar cookies to save my life. I can make other cookies just fine but sugar cookies always kick my trash. Thank goodness for Betty Crocker mixes!
6. I really like soup. I love to make soup and I love to eat soup. The only problem is that I don't know how to make a little bit of soup. Poor Damon ends up eating it for 3 or 4 nights before it's all gone or we're so sick of it we could die!

I tag Kim West, Terrah Harper, Haley Hammons, Jordan Pratt, Amanda Howard, and Carissa Poyfair (you don't have to do it again if you've already done it).

3 People who care:

Emily said...

Okay, that is really funny. I am the same way about peanut butter cookies. It's the only kind I have to buy a mix for, and of course they are Steve's favorite. I've been practicing lately and I think I'm getting better.

I just saw that you tagged me...so I'll get right on it!

KTLADY said...

Hey Miriam! I loved reading about you... you are still the cutest ever. I have a no-fail sugar cookie recipe that is fool-proof and SO GOOD! If you'd like it, I'd love to email it to you! Love, Katie

Carissa Poyfair said...

I am so the same way when it comes to soup- I make way too much. Well, I make way too much of any dinner I make. Poor Adam. I loved reading 6 things about you two, and I am working on mine and Adam's six things, but I am having a really hard time finding 6 things about myself. How weird is that?