Friday, November 9, 2007

Tag! - I'm IT

So my friend Carissa tagged me on Monday and I'm just now getting around to posting this on my blog. Sorry everyone! I know you have just been dying to find out the juicy details of my life!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

  1. I was a Sophomore in High School and wishing I was 16 so I could date!
  2. I was working at a sno-shack (one of the yummiest jobs ever!)
  3. I was sharing a car with my older brother (not fun! He never put gas in it I swear!)
  4. I was taking voice lessons.
  5. I was living at home with my parents and 5 siblings.

5 Things on my to-do list today:

  1. Go to the library and return my books.
  2. Go to Target.
  3. Write my talk for the Primary Program on Sunday (yes I am a procrastinator)
  4. Update my blog
  5. Do the dishes.

5 Foods I enjoy:

  1. Mexican food
  2. Mashed Potatoes & Gravy (can't wait for Thanksgiving!)
  3. Italian food
  4. Chinese food
  5. Hamburgers and other BBQ foods like potato salad

5 Bad habits:

  1. I never wash my face before I go to bed.
  2. I am bossy
  3. I like to be right (who honestly likes to be wrong?)
  4. Sometimes I put Hannah to bed before she's really ready because I need a break!
  5. I'm a procrastinator

5 of my favorite toys:

  1. The Internet
  2. The computer
  3. Books
  4. TV/watching DVDs
  5. My husband :)

5 People I tag:

  1. Emily
  2. Katie
  3. Misty
  4. Jordan
  5. Rachel

Good luck tagees! Can't wait to read all about ya!

3 People who care:

Rachel said...

Miriam, I love this game, it is so fun getting to know you better! I am happy that I am not the only one who was not 16 ten years ago:) I feel so young!

Harper said...

Your blog is a lot of fun, Miriam! And your little Hannah is adorable! :)


~ Terrah :)

Misty said...

Miriam- I'm tagging you back- a new list of questions. This one was lots of fun!