Saturday, January 17, 2009

Better late than never

I thought I would finally post a few pictures from Christmas. We had a very nice Christmas. We just stayed here and bumbled around. The girls both got colds during the break but seem to be feeling better now. We missed our families very much but enjoyed starting our own traditions with our little family.

Hannah wasn't too sure about Santa Clause coming to our house. She seemed to remember him from last year (see picture below [if I can find it]) and didn't want him to come to our house. When I told her that Santa would be coming on Christmas Eve she said, "No Santa! No House!" When she woke up in the morning and saw the toys that he brought I think she softened to him a little. Now whenever she rides her bike, or plays with her train she is sure to tell me that Santa brought them to her.

Myah playing with her new toys.
Hannah's new shades from Nana and Papa
Myah loves the new bear that Nana made for her


Hannah opening all of her loot.


1 People who care:

Kerry said...

Heh, heh, I just love Myah's hair. I promise these pictures are going to really warm your heart when all your children are grown up, and you miss your babies!