Saturday, January 24, 2009

Who do they look like? - 2

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family roots - Free genealogy search

4 People who care:

Miriam said...

So I've tried this with a couple of different pictures and this is the one that Myah looked the most like me. I think one of the other ones said she looked equally like me and Damon and in another one she looked 3% more like me. The ironic thing is that everyone says that she looks like Damon. It must be the coloring.

Miriam said...

I just tried it again with the most recent picture I have of Myah and the result was that she looks 3% more like me than Damon. Yeah! One of our kids looks like me (even if it is only 3% more)!

Rachel said...

That's so funny, I would have said the opposite. My opinion is not exactly scientific obviously:)

Elise said...

Yeah, my first reaction was that the look-alike meter was totally wrong. I think that Hannah looks a lot more like you than Damon and that Myah is a feminine, chubby, little Damon (with longer, crazier hair!) Either way both girls are darling!