Saturday, January 17, 2009

Winter is here



We got our first good snow-storm recently (and it has snowed pretty much every day since) so Damon took Hannah out to play. I am a boring mom and never take the girls out, although in my defense it is pretty cold to take Myah out, especially since she has been sick. Hannah had a great time and came back in with a read nose and rosy cheeks ready for some hot chocolate.


Headed out to play.

On a side note: The potty training is not going so well. We tried really hard for a week but then Hannah got sick and we just haven't been able to pick it back up. The picture below describes perfectly how the "big girl panties" are being used. Hopefully we will be able to get back on the bandwagon soon.

3 People who care:

Emily said...

I can't believe she's 6 months and sitting up...and look at that hair. I love it!

Glad you had a good Christmas, but sorry it is so freezing cold there! I would for sure stay inside too, I hate the cold!

The Roderick Family said...

oh-the joy of potty training! I tried for a while with Jed too. One day it just happened after we had a go of it a few different times. Someday it really will happen!!

Rachel said...

Love that hair! She is so cute! I can't get over how big Hannah is either. They are both growing up so fast.