Friday, January 2, 2009

WAHOO! DAMON!


I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my great husband, DAMON! He got his board scores last weekend and he PASSED! (You can't believe how relieved he was, I think he actually thought he was going to fail. I knew he wouldn't. He's such a smarty pants.)


Damon, I love you so much and am so proud of you. You're a great husband and a wonderful daddy and our girls love and adore you almost as much as I do. Congratulations!

3 People who care:

Emily said...

Rock on Damon, that's awesome! Congrats!

Good luck with the potty training...I totally need to do it too but am too scared!

Tom said...

I felt the same way when I took my boards. I cannot explain the joy I had when I got the letter back that said I had passed the WREB test. It was the same way with part 2 of boards but there is nothing to compare with that last test that you have to take to be a dentist. Anyway, Congrats Damon. Almost done.

Tom

Carissa Poyfair said...

Adam hasn't got his results yet and I am so nervous- not that I think he isn't going to pass or anything. I'm just nervous. Way to go Damon! Isn't it nice having that out of the way?! By the way, let me know how the potty training is going, because Jack is absolutely against it right now and my goal at this point is to have it done by kindergarten.