Monday, January 7, 2008

Not lost....just lazy!

Hi Everyone!
We're back from our travels. I have been lazy while on vacation and haven't posted a single thing (I'm sure you noticed!). So, tonight I thought I'd change the page a little bit. Boy, did I change it! I changed it so much that I lost all of my links to all of my blogs and I read on a regular basis...I've spent the last 1/2 hour trying to track them down. If you don't see yours on there I'm so sorry. Post a comment with your blog address and I'll get it fixed right away. I had so many I can't remember everyone that I had on there so sorry if I don't have yours. I think I got most of them.

I'm planning on posting about our trip (I was going to do that tonight before I lost everyone!) but it will have to be another night. Hannah hasn't adjusted to Eastern time yet and for the past 2 nights she's woken up at 10:00 and won't go back to sleep until after midnight! Grrr!

On a side note it was like 65 degrees here today! Talk about a heat wave! It was so cold in Rexburg while we were there and now 65!!! Hannah and I even went for a walk around the Shaker Lake it was so warm. She loved getting outside and really enjoyed our walk. After we got home she kept trying to go outside. Oh, Damon also BBQ hamburgers for dinner because it was so warm....too bad it will be cold again at the end of the week. I hate how this Cleveland weather teases me so!

5 People who care:

Carissa Poyfair said...

I've missed you! It's nice that you are home now, and way to go getting out of the house. That is way more than I've done in the last few days. Hope your vacation was a ton of fun! See you soon!

Carissa Poyfair said...

By the way, love the new blog look. It makes me miss summer :(

KTLADY said...

I'm waiting to hear about EVERYTHING that you've been up to lately, missy! I was also curious if you could send pics of your new neice? We haven't seen any yet!!! Love you guys! Katie

Emily said...

Yay you're back!
I'm jealous that you went to Rexburg! I miss that place! Oh those darn time changes...poor Hannah...well, poor you I guess, waking up!

65 is SO nice! So much better than yucky snow!

KTLADY said...

Hey! My email is
ktlady15@hotmail.com

I would love to see those pictures.

Hope you guys are all doing great. You know Emma gets home March 7th? And Cardon gets married on March... 29th? (I think the 29th.)
I wish we could see you more often. Baby Cole is doing great! Love you all! Katie